girl I saw you walk-in down the street
you turned around and that's when our eyes met
I guess that's all it had took
because girl that's when i got hooked on you
I couldn't stop think-in of you
like a unseen force pull-in me straight to you
when I sleep I count you instead of sheep
But i know in my heart I cant have you
your eyes, your hair shine so bright
your lips, your kiss like a summer night
your voice as sweet as honey pie
your soul so pure i can see it in the sky
Then i saw her at the park
being held in a way i never could
the pain came rushing in as he kiss those rosy lips
the tears came down like a rainy day
i never thought he would stop
the aching heart in my chest
the glance we share with our hearts.
the truth being told within our hearts
your eyes, your hair shine so bright
your lips, your kiss like a summer night
your voice as sweet as honey pie
your soul so pure i can see it in the sky
I see your heart the story it tells
The feeling he gives you
The joy he brings
i clearly see the love he gives you
your eyes, your hairs are not for me
But now also see your not the one for me
Your lips, your kiss all for him
your soul, your mind all his
i kiss your heart goodbye and the love we could of had
No comments:
Post a Comment